Tours and Speaker Program
- Tours of our facilities are offered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10 a.m. & 1:30 p.m. by appointment only.
- Minimum age for a Guided Tour is 9 years old or 4th grade.
- Minimum Attendance is 15 people (we can accommodate up to 50). You may combine groups to reach this minimum. If your group is smaller than 15 we will attempt to add you to an existing group.
- All group tours are offered free of charge.
Reservations Are Required!
We look forward to your visit!
The Speaker Program offers speaking presentations on Guide Dogs of America to adults and children.
- Minimum age for children is six years old or 1st grade.
- Minimum attendance is 15 people.
These events are offered four times a year and are open to the public and free of charge. Tours are offered at that time and there is no age restriction. Reservations are not required. See our Graduation Events Calendar for time, dates, and details.