Campus Tours & Guest Speakers
Book a Tour
Tours have been postponed due to the pandemic. However, we are looking forward to welcoming visitors back after March 1, 2022 if doing so is consistent with applicable COVID-19 safety protocols at that time. LA County Department of Public Health COVID-19 orders will be strictly followed.
PLEASE NOTE: All tours start at our Visitor Education Center which is located at 13479 Glenoaks Boulevard, Sylmar, CA 91342. Parking is in the rear of that building. If you arrive at 13445 Glenoaks you are not at the correct building. Please call if you have any questions 818-833-6429. Tours are offered Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10 am and 1:30 pm and last approximately 90 minutes.
Request a Guest Speaker
We can also bring our story in person with an adorable puppy-in-training to your organization to increase awareness of our school and the services we offer.
For additional information or to book a tour or a speaker, please complete the form below or contact Judy Reilly at (818) 833-6437 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum age for a Speaker’s audience is second (2nd) grade
- Minimum age for a Guided Tour is age 9
- Minimum attendance required: 15 people*
- Maximum Tour size: 50 people
* If you have fewer than 15 attendees for a tour, we can add you to an existing one – please indicate this in the form below or make arrangements directly with Judy Reilly.
Pick Up a Free Copy
Learn more about us in our FREE book Guide Dogs of America A History by Patrick S. Halley available at the main desk when you are on campus.