THIS EVENT IS CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
From July 31st to August 2nd, challenge yourself and others to get outside with friends and family for an hour dedicated to Guide Dogs of America.
We wanted to do a walk, we wanted to do a run, but quite frankly we just wanted to include everyone. No matter how old you are or where you live, you can participate in our Walk, Run, Ride…Whatever!
This isn’t like any other fundraiser, it can truly be “Whatever!” you want to make of it. You can walk, run, ride a bike, ride a motorcycle, ride a donkey, pogo-stick, bungee jump, play guitar, dance through a field; the possibilities are genuinely “Whatever!” The only rule is that you MUST put the “Fun” in Fundraiser.
It’s only $10 to join and 17 and under are free! You can start or join a team, or register as an individual. All attendees will be given the opportunity to fundraise once you register, or you can just make a donation!
We thank you for continuing to fundraise amid the COVID-19 pandemic in honor of those who battle vision loss, mobility issues, PTSD, and Autism.
It will be a weekend full of fun and we will be recognizing the most spirited attendees! Capture your best photos and participate in our photo contests for a chance to win Guide Dogs of America Merch. Ask your family and friends to like YOUR photo because the picture with the most likes wins.
- Take a picture with a Veteran you know #TreasuredVeteranGDA
- Craziest Outfit #BestDressedGDA
- Most Creative “Whatever-er” #WhateverGDA *This winner will be chosen by GDA Staff.
- It’s the Pup-parazzi! Take a picture of a puppy that supports Guide Dogs of America!#PuparazziGDA
- Best Decorated Bike #BikedOutGDA
Photo Contest Terms & Rules:
- This contest is not endorsed or sponsored by Instagram or Facebook.
- Contest submissions will be accepted July 31st– August 2nd by 11:59 p.m.
- By entering the contest you are giving permission for Guide Dogs of America to repost and use your content.
- Winners will be decided based on the number of likes each photo has unless otherwise stated. We will Direct Message winners by August 5th
- Photo entries must have correct hashtag, and profiles must be public. Multiple photos can be entered.